25 May 2011

today i looove

© anna-malin lindgren, helt enkelt

love love love anna-malin's home office
take a look at her handmade home column over at decor8 for more photos

sweet inspiring wednesday


  1. usually I am not a blog follower even if I have one though but your blog is absolutely amazing and worth to follow!
    I am a fashion designer and you pictures, layouts and all inspires me a lot.
    I´ll keep checking it out at times for sure!

    continue to do an amazing job.

  2. I'm absolutely inlove with black and white photos. thanks for sharing!

  3. tusen tack kära du!
    och tack för fina fina ord hos mig.


    (jag har problem att kommentera idag, så därför blev jag anonym ;)

  4. Så herlige bilder, perfekt inspirasjon når arbeidsplassen skal få se en liten makeover ;) Åhh hvite til jul var smart, det var nok vakkert tenker jeg, ja er utrolig gøy og kjempe lett, har laget 3 stk allerede, blir litt hekta ;)
    klem victoria

  5. me too, me too ;o)
    have a lovely day today!!!

  6. Helt herlig :)
    Grått er flott!

  7. I love Ana's space :) It is soo my style! perfect

  8. for me it's perfect combination:)
    i like black&white, soft and simple interiors:)

    have a nice day


Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
You make me smiiile!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.